MORE Savvy About the Maintenance of Your Beechcraft (CSOBeech is a Good Start)!
- Suffering from sticker shock when your aircraft comes out of
annual or other maintenance?
- Frustrated when problems still aren't fixed after several
trips to the maintenance shop?
- Hassled by downtime while your aircraft is in the shop?
- Flabbergasted by the stratospheric cost of repair parts?
- Unsure what to do at engine TBO or when replacing
- Intimidated when you run into mechanical problems away from home?
- Ever felt like a mechanic or shop had you over a barrel?
Editorial Comment: If any of
the above has ever happened to you and your Beechcraft, you should
seriously consider Mike's website and possibly even attend one of his seminars
or just simply engage him and his team for your maintenance with his
He's an avid participant in the
List e-mail forum and is enthusiastically endorsed by our
organization. He flies a
Cessna 310 but we don't hold that against him. LOL!
Don't Let a MILF into your Beechcraft
You ODB (Old Dirty Ba$xxxx)! Well in this case MILF stands for Maintenance
Induced Lift Failure.
Lift is created by the wings when
airspeed passes over them and the airspeed usually comes as a result of the
thrust created by the engine. Therefore, an engine failure, it could be said,
leads to a Lift failure. LOL.
This is a take off on Mike Busch's Savvy Aviator
Article #53 which deals with what Mike calls, "MIFs", maintenance
induced failures. See Mike's "MIFs" article
and his whole series of Savvy Aviator Articles
Just join AVWEB to view them, it's CSOB Free!
Anyway, don't let any of these
Aviation MILFs into your airplane, the other MILFs are OK!